COVID-19 Update 5/27/20:
Thank you for your patience and understanding during our temporary closure in compliance with State Government directives during the COVID-19 pandemic. Although we are short-staffed, we are in the process of slowly re-opening our practice. Also, there are still requirements and limitations imposed upon dental offices by the Oregon Health Authority. As a result, we are seeing patients in a limited capacity.
You will notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some screening questions regarding your current health status. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer and wear your mask when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You will see more protective barriers through out the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you as soon as possible in a way that is safe for you, our staff, and all our families; as well as being in compliance with the Oregon Health Authority's COVID-19 regulations.
To request a new appointment, please call and leave us a message at 503-393-9106 or here on our website (see the "Leave Us A Message" feature below).
Thank you for your continued trust, patience, and understanding as we get through this together. Check back often for updates. Stay healthy, safe, and keep smiling.
- Dr. LeBaron
Thank you for your interest in the dental practice of Dr. Trenton LeBaron. Here you will find excellence in general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. We always welcome new patients and would love meeting you and your family.
It is our mission to provide gentle, quality dental care to each of our patients with the same care and compassion we want for our families and ourselves. Some of the services that we offer include: dental implant crowns, family dentistry, teeth whitening, crowns and bridges, veneers, preventive care and many more! Our website provides important information about many different dental topics in the Patient Education from the ADA section. Looking to see if we are in-network with your insurance plan or want to know more about payment options? Click here. We encourage you to call our office anytime you have questions about our practice or your oral health.
We look forward to taking care of you and your family, and will continue to strive to make each visit to our office a positive experience. Click here to see what some of our patients have said. Thank you for choosing us as your Keizer / Salem, OR area dentist!